OBJECTIVE: To achieve a level of service and relationship with each client that is unequaled in the industry. Through hard work and trust every client will know their needs and satisfaction are my priority.
- 1978-1982 California State University, Northridge
- 1977-1978 San Diego State University
- Major: Business Administration, Emphasis in Real Estate Marketing, Finance and Economics
- 2016 #1 Agent Simi Valley C21 Troop Real Estate, Grand Centurion Award, Top 10 Worldwide
- 2015 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 2014 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 2013 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 2012 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 2011 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 2010 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
- 2010 Community Service Award CSMAOR Association of Realtors
- 2009 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 2008 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 2007 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
- 2006 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 2005 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 2004 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
- 2003 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
- 2002 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
- 2001 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
- 2000 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 1999 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Companywide
- 1999 Realtor of the Year, Simi Valley/Moorpark Association of Realtors
- 1998 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
- 1997 Real Estate Sales Person of the Year, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
- 1996-1997 #1 Agent, Troop Real Estate, Simi Valley
- 1992-1995 #1 Agent, R.R. Gable, Simi Valley
- 1980-1992 #1 Agent, ERA Gandel Realtors
- 1980-2017 Member of CSMAOR Association of Realtors/Rappatoni Regional MLS
- 2008-2017 Member of the Simi Valley Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
- 2016-2017 Member, Boys & Girls Club of Simi Valley Advisory Board
- 1999-2017 Chairman/Founder, Troop Turkey-a-Thon Thanksgiving Food Drive
- 1998-2015 Member of the Board of Directors for the Boys & Girls Club of Simi Valley
- 2008-2015 Daily News Readers Choice Award
- 2005-2007 Sponsor, Simi Valley High School Basketball Scholarship Fund
- 2000-2001 President of the Board of Directors for the Boys & Girls Club of Simi Valley
- 1992-1996 Member of SVM Association of Realtors/Board of Directors
- 5 Year Sponsor Santa Susana Knolls Little League
- 21 Year Sponsor AYSO (Youth Soccer)
Alex Gandel, #1 Agent Simi Valley 1996-2016 with C21 Troop Real Estate is a Grand Centurion Award recipient and earned a place on the “Top 10” Agent list worldwide with Century 21 in 2016. Based in Simi Valley, California, Alex is celebrating 37 years in Real Estate. Of those 37 years, Alex has been with C21 Troop Real Estate for 22 years and has consistently earned the most prestigious awards for his top production and professional excellence. As a seasoned veteran, Alex has represented clientele in a vast array of price ranges and transactions. He attributes his success to his “glass half full” approach to his business and personal life which enables him to continue to help a multitude of people throughout all of Ventura County and the San Fernando Valley, from First Time Home Buyers and Sellers to Estate Level Buyers and Sellers.
In April of 2016 Troop Real Estate took a giant leap forward and partnered with CENTURY 21® LLC with great expectations to continue what they have been accomplishing for years: delivering a remarkable customer experience and creating an affinity and trust with our clients. Alex Gandel is excited to offer a wide array of consumer-centric products, services, and technology merged with his 360 Degree High Impact Marketing Plan.
In 2013 Alex’s son, Brad Gandel, joined forces with Alex, working as a fellow Realtor. Brad states he is “learning from the best!” Welles Miller, Alex’s Transaction Coordinator, has been with him since 2001 and is an insightful and informative catalyst who helps Alex expertly guide his clients through the sometimes challenging escrow and closing process. Cheryl Clayton has been with Alex since 2011 and works as his Marketing Director and Buyer’s Agent and is a passionate centric force to the driving energy behind Alex’s proven and successful High Impact 360 Degree Marketing Plan. Both Welles and Cheryl are fully licensed, insured, experienced agents who have been actively working in Real Estate for over 20 years. Alex calls this group “magical.” Together, with Alex’s keen insight and guidance, this magical team works with a mindset to continually “raise the bar” in service, communication, follow-through, creativity, perseverance, and excellence.
Alex Gandel and Staff are a combination of the best of both worlds: Working with the largest independent Real Estate Company in Ventura County, C21 Troop Real Estate, as well as offering a “Boutique-Style” personal concierge service to their clients. Their clients never feel like another statistic or number. Alex Gandel and Staff are highly skilled, friendly, experienced and successful in working with standard Real Estate transactions as well as a variety of challenging circumstances, such as divorce, short sale hardship, contingent sellers with a home of choice, relocation clients and investors. By virtue of Alex’s longstanding professional reputation, he also receives many referrals from Realtors out of the area. The experience and camaraderie of Alex Gandel and Staff go beyond the ordinary! Often, their keen insight, experience, and knowledge will guide them to proactively address details before they become a problem. This type of service is invaluable to Alex’s clients!
In addition to being a Top Producing Real Estate Agent and business professional, Alex is a devoted family man, married to his wife, Janet for 28 years, and serves his community in a couple of different capacities such as volunteering on the Advisory Board of the Simi Valley Boys and Girls Club as well as the Simi Valley Hospital Foundation Board. Alex is also the Founder and Chairman of the annual Troop Turkey-a-Thon, feeding thousands of qualified people a Thanksgiving dinner throughout Ventura County every year.
In 2016 Alex Gandel closed 80 transactions totaling over $52 million in sales. Alex has also been a guest speaker in prestigious venues such as the 2015 OnQ Top Producers Panel in Ventura County and the 2014 Real Live Top Agent Panel at the Skirball Center. Five words you can count on from Alex Gandel and Staff: Integrity, passion, commitment, communication, and friendliness.